Everyone would like their website to be in top google search positions. However, there is a long way to go, and one of them is link building
A backlink is a link that leads to your site from a site other than your own. This means that if someone mentions you or something from your site and points to your site, you will get a backlink. As a rule of thumb, the more high-quality backlinks, links from relevant and valuable websites, the better. Linkbuilding is a core SEO (Search Engine Optimization) activity designed to improve your site’s position in Google search results. The goal is to get your page as high as possible in organic (non-paid) search results for preferred keyword phrases.
Registering to a quality catalog makes sense. The backlink you get is of good quality and gives you so-called plus points. As a result, search engines like Google can place you in higher positions. You will thus get more traffic to your site. But beware, this also has its pitfalls. Registering to tens and hundreds of catalogs with the prospect of getting quality backlinks just doesn’t work today. So beware of similar offers to register 100 catalogs for 150 or even 700 EUR. This would lead to Google penalizing you and pushing your site down and not up the in search results. Therefore, it is necessary to only select high-quality catalogs to register in.
What to watch out for when choosing a backlink catalog:
1. One of the most important factors is the catalog domain age. The domain age is a significant factor for google, as it knows how long you have been in the market. The domain that has been online for 10 years is far more valuable for Google than the 1-year-old domain. Domain AddURL.com has been online since 1997, that is 22 years.
2. find out if catalog registration is free or paid. For free directories without any control, there is a high risk of an extreme number of links that no one checks, which increases the possibility of Google penalization. On the other hand, paid directories are places where you have to pay a certain fee (monthly /yearly/permanent) to get registered, for example, AddURL.com, where permanent registration costs 9.99 USD. Paying for listing reduces the number of directory entries, so the strength of the link to your site is greater. This means that Google will generally consider your listing to perform better.
3. Permanent or annual fee. Both have their pros and cons. With a permanent link, you do not have to pay an annual fee, you have your link permanently in the directory. However, the price for a permanent backlink is usually higher. On the other hand, with the annual fee, you can decide at any time whether to pay the fee for the following year or that you no longer want to pay and your link is automatically removed from the directory after a year.
AddURL.com was first registered as early as 1997, giving it great credibility. It offers pernament link placement for only 9.99 USD Life-time. Besides, it also offers the possibility to add your Facebook links. Add your site to the AddURL.com catalog and get a good backlink that can help you improve your Google search position. HERE
By submitting your site for review you agree to the following terms:
– I understand that if my site is accepted I will be charged an one-time fee of 9.99 USD.
– The page that is being added is operated 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, must not be under construction, and must contain content.
– We understand that a user can choose their link category at their discretion, but must maintain the appropriateness of the category. If the web directory accepts your site, the web directory reserves the right to assign your site to any category or subcategory at its discretion if it deems it appropriate.
– The operator agrees that the site link will always be of follow type and the social site links will be noffolow, to make the site links of a higher value
– The operator reserves the right to delete listings for users who violate this policy without refunding the registration fee. Any such deletion is recorded on the screen.